Questions about seagulls
The following are all questions that I have received from people visiting this website. If you have a question that is not listed or answered below, please send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to address your question. I will then add your question to the list below.
Questions regarding seagulls may be directed to Steven P. Wickstrom at
, or to SPWbooks, 1601 Grebe Court, Chesapeake, VA 23320.
To return to the Web site, please use the “Back” button on your browser, or click here: Seagull Information
frequently asked questions
- What do you call a group of seagulls?
- Do seagulls fly in a “V” formation like geese?
- Why do seagulls gather high in the air and fly in circles?
- How fast do gulls fly?
- Why do seagulls often stand on one leg?
- What do seagulls eat?
- Where do seagulls sleep?
- Why do you never see baby seagulls?
- Can seagulls drink salt water?
- Why do sea gulls fly so close to the surface of the sea when off shore? To me it looks like they gain speed doing this daring manover as I observed while travelling at speed on a vessel. If you can you elaborate that would be great.
- Why do seagulls face the same direction when they're on the ground?
- Do seagulls see in black and white or color?
- How intelligent are seagulls?
- How much food does a seagull eat everyday?
- How do I get rid of seagulls?